- Associates or Bachelor’s degree program - $30.00
- Masters of Arts or Masters of Divinity degree programs - $35.00
- MBA or DMin - $75.00
- PhD - $100
Complete Both Required Reference Forms
- All potential students must submit official transcripts to the university.
- All UNDERGRADUATE students must submit one of the following:
- Official high school transcript
- Passing GED test scores or
- A conferred Associate Degree from an accredited institution
- AMll ASTER’S level students must submit an official transcript of a conferred bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- All DOCTORAL level students must submit an official transcript of a conferred Master’s degree in the appropriate discipline from an accredited institution.
*All official transcripts must be physically mailed to the university at the address listed below:
Beulah Heights University
Attn: Admissions Office
892 Berne Street SE
Atlanta, GA 30316
All undergraduate (online and campus) students are required to complete a Math and English Placement tests.
- Level 2 applicant, you will need to begin the financial aid process. This includes:
1.) Going to www.fafsa.ed.gov and complete an application. Our School code is: 030763
2.) Once you have completed your FAFSA, please contact our financial aid office to receive further instruction on how to complete the financial aid process. Please visit http://beulah.edu/finaid
Please Note: Applying for Financial Aid is not applying to the University. You must complete an Admissions application to be a candidate for Beulah Heights University.
- Level 2 students, are eligible to be academically advised by their program advisor.
- To schedule an appointment, please contact our faculty office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Undergraduate students must complete placement testing before being advised
- If you are in need of campus housing, please contact our Office of Student Life to obtain an application. Please visithttp://beulah.edu/housing
New Student Orientation
- New Student Orientation is required for ALL new students. You may complete NSO online or attend one of our campus sessions. During New Student Orientation you will have an opportunity to register for classes, get to now other incoming students as well as meet the faculty and staff of Beulah Heights University!
NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION DATES
FALL 2015 – Saturday, August 8, 2015 at 9:50am
SPRING 2015 – Saturday, December 12, 2015 at 9:50am
SUMMER 2016 - Saturday, May 7, 2013 at 9:50am
The admissions forms for BHU can either be downloaded. Please select from the forms below.
NOTE: You must have the most current version of Adobe Reader to use these forms properly. Click here to download Adobe Reader.
For additional Information or if you have any further questions contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com or 404-627-2681 extension 158 or 109. The toll free number is 1-888-777-2422.