FINANCIAL AID OFFICE MISSION
The Mission of the Financial Aid Office of Beulah Heights University is to provide adequate financial assistance in compliance with all federal, state and institutional regulations, eligible to students. We strive to provide superior client service to students, parents, faculty, staff, and churches throughout the community.
NEW STUDENT CHECKLIST
- Complete the 2016-2017 FAFSA at fafsa.ed.gov using your 2015 Federal Tax Return Use Beulah Heights University School Code: 030763. Print out FAFSA confirmation page as you will need the EFC code for the next step. For more information about general financial aid eligibility, click here.
- Register on the VFAO website (Virtual Financial Aid Office) - Once registered click underlined link: Student Interview Center, next click Start Interview. Complete entire interview process. Print the Confirmation Page for your records. For more information, click here.
- On signature page at the end of the interview click link on the left to go to studentloans.gov. Use your FSA ID to log in. Complete Entrance Counseling according to status: Undergraduate or Graduate. Print your confirmation to bring to your appointment. For more information, click here.
- While still in studentloans.gov: On left of page click on Complete Master Promissory Note; select first link : Federal Direct Student Loan Program (Undergraduate or Graduate) This step is very important as you are granting the lender permission to release your funding to Beulah Heights University. Print your confirmation to bring to your appointment. For more information, click here.
- Then contact (404)627-2681 or Financialaid@beulah.edu to set an appointment to: Review package estimate with a member of the Financial Aid Team.
- Complete Direct Deposit or Pay Card for any potential Financial Aid Refunds. For more information, click here.
- After you review your package Dependent students may also need to secure additional funding: Please log on to studentloans.gov to complete the Direct Loan Parent Plus Application. This must be completed to fully determine the student’s loan eligibility amounts. For more information, click here.
- If you are selected for verification you will be contacted to complete additional items, at which time you will be given further instructions. For more information about general financial aid eligibility, click here.
To download this checklist, please click here.
You will need to complete the first three steps every year to have a new award letter issued for each new school year. Please review the Current Student Financial Aid Checklist.
Beulah Heights University general policy is to ensure that all is administered in accordance with the rules -regulations of federal government and institution.
- Beulah Heights University Financial Aid offers consist of Federal Pell Grant, Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant, Direct Subsidized, Unsubsidized loan and Work- Study opportunities.
- Students requesting Financial Aid at Beulah Heights University must not be in default on a loan nor owe a balance on their account from a previous semester.
- Beulah Heights University does not discriminate regardless of race, color, creed, age; handicap, or marital status. Students may qualify if they are U.S. citizens or permanent residents of the United States.
A school must return Title IV funds to the programs from which the student received aid during the payment period or period of enrollment as applicable, in the following order, up to the net amount disbursed from each source:
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant
- Direct Federal Subsidized Loan
- Direct Federal Unsubsidized Loan
- Unsubsidized Direct Student loans (PARENT- PLUS LOANS)
- Military GI Bill
Financial Aid Links
Financial Aid Office Contact Information
- The Financial Aid Office is located in the Administration Building.
- Hours of operation are Monday - Thursday: 8:00A.M. to 6:00P.M.
- Phone: 404-627-2681
- Email: email@example.com
- Alyssa Takatori | Director of Financial Aid | Ext. 105 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Fill Out the FAFSA
Overview of the Financial Aid Process
After the FAFSA: What Happens Next